Are you a crafter? Does plucking an idea from your brain and crafting it into a reality with your very own hands make your heart sing? If so, you may have said to yourself at some point, “I wish I could do this for a living.”
The amazing news is that you (Indian) you can register as a seller on my craft shop absoultely for free.. The market for hand-made crafts is growing.
In fact, millions of people in the U.S. and around the world are looking to turn their craft hobbies into real businesses.
“But, I’m a crafter. Not a businesswoman,” I hear some of you say.
You are not alone. You can continue crafting as a hobby. But, for those of you who are ready to take the next step… who are ready to make a living doing what you love and are most passionate about… Let’s talk.
Here are the 15 things you should do to turn your craft hobby into a successful business or career:
1. Choose a business structure.
2. Acquire business licenses or permits.
3. File and pay taxes.
4. Build profit into your pricing.
5. Establish a personal brand with which customers can connect.
6. Create unique, original crafts with your niche market in mind.
7. Signup as a seller at My Craft Shop and Create a great customer experience by providing safe, easy transactions and making it easy to reach you.
8. Incorporate thoughtfully designed visual assets that embody your personal brand.
9. Show off your crafts to their best advantage with flawless product photos.
10. Create an efficient workspace.
11. Develop products that can be reproduced easily.
12. Purchase supplies wholesale.
13. Create a professional website to be a customer ambassador when you’re not around.
14. Communicate often via convenient email marketing.
15. Build relationships with your customers via social media.